Magnetic Cam Lock
- Registered Keys cannot be copied without your authorization
- Lock cannot be picked/bumped
- No keyhole….resistant to glue, dirt, and other contaminants
- Retrofit standard cam lock door prep
- Over 1,500 magnetic locking combinations
- Discreet Appearance
- Weather is No Problem, freezing or sunshine have no effect
Magnetic Cam Lock (no keys)
Magnetic Cam Lock with 2 Keys
Magnetic Key for Cam Lock
MSRP $ 8.10
- Standard Finish: Nickel
- Cam Rotation, offsetand length to be specified (see chart below)
- Keyed alike or different
Specify Cam Length
3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 1-1/8″, 1-1/4″, 1-3/8″, 1-1/2″, 1-5/8″, 1-3/4″, 1-7/8″, 2″, 2-1/8″, 2-1/4″, 2-3/8″
Specify Cam Inset/Offset
-1/2″, -3/8″, -1/4″, -3/16″, -1/8″, -1/16″, Straight, +1/16″, +1/8″, +3/16″, +1/4″, +3/8″, +1/2″
Locks are assembled to order. Call for Quote &Lead Time
PADLOCKS THAT WORK OUTSIDE!
Many padlocks have keyholes. Debris such as dirt, sand, salt, water and ice may enter the keyhole. This may result in a poorly operating or even an inoperable padlock. Capital Industries patented Magnetic Padlock M-8000 has NO KEYHOLE eliminating operational challenges. A unique water-tight construction, brass body and marine grade stainless steel shackle protect the internal locking mechanism from the harshest environmental conditions.
All weather resistant plus it is also pick and tamper-proof. Magnetic Keys can’t be copied at “Home-Mart” either offering an element of key control as well.
The M-8000 Magnetic Padlock is ideal for remote locations, construction sites, fences, trucks, trailers, sheds, boats, ladders, backyard barbeque grills, bicycles, tool boxes. Any application where a padlock is required
Locks may be coded alike the Magnetic Keys can be made.
Now in stock at GS Davidson Company